Athletic Documents

All players in the Feeder Football Program are required to submit the proper required medical forms.  KR and GMSAA have different requirements.  These forms are linked below.  

GMSAA forms will be uploaded directly to GMSAA when you register your child on the GMSAA website, along with a copy of their birth certificate.

King's Ridge students should submit their KR required documents through their Magnus Health portal.  KR students are also required to submit the required GMSAA forms during GMSAA registration.

KRCS Tiger Athletics